Hitting in The “Carter”

The Carter is the indoor facility for sports here at Williams Baptist. In the Carter it is where we, the baseball team, have hitting groups and do other baseball related things. As players this is where we often go to put in extra work as well. Even though the Carter isn't the best compared to other schools' facilities, as an athlete at Williams you eventually learn to be thankful for it. In high school, I didn't have the privilege of an indoor facility so that is what makes me cherish the Carter even more. I tend to make a lot of good memories in this place with my teammates and, that is something good that I can take away from it. 

Hitting in the Carter Tuesday was good for me and something that I needed. With doing this I was able to make some adjustments to my swing and get a good amount of work in overall. It was good to be around teammates as well. 

I personally have spent a lot of hours in the Carter and hitting in the Carter is starting to become a daily thing for me.You just have to love and enjoy the grind in the Carter.I will continue to take advantage of the Carter for as long as I am at Williams Baptist.


This is where the hard work is put in at.

My teammate, Nick Jones hitting in one of the cages.

A close up picture of some batting gloves and a bat that one of my teammates.



Popular posts from this blog

Ja Morant is suspended after displaying gun on instagram live

How Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in 1947 went

Jalen Hurts in question for Contract extension by Eagles after stellar Super Bowl performance